Monday, March 10, 2008

A Truly Interesting FA Cup...

First, I can't believe I didn't watch the entire Chelsea v. Barnsley match. And, second, with Portsmouth beating Man. U. (must watch the replay on Tuesday), I think I'll have a new favorite team by the end of this thing!
As usual, That's On Point has something to say about all of this amazing madness, with mention of US players in the match between Blackburn and Fulham (another match that I only got to see the first half).
More "excitement and romance" to come:

Barnsley v Cardiff City


And


West Bromwich Albion v Portsmouth
(Portsmouth is the lone premier league team remaining)


Sidenote Edit: Sevilla beat Levante this weekend but it was not televised on GOL TV so I'm not going to write about that until a replay or until I get to read a bit more about it.

No comments: